The most important process in the establishment of any licensed or unlicensed solar power plant is the projecting and engineering process. In order for the project implementation to be successful, the most qualified work to be done at this stage constitutes the basis for the projects to provide healthy service for many years. Improper project design and problematic engineering calculations can create irreversible errors during the economic life of the project.
Göze Enerji's expert engineering teams handle the projects at the application stage and plan solutions for the needs of their customers by acting together with their customers.
Services provided during the application:
- Procurement of suitable lands for customer needs
- Creating the size of the project with a subscription, creating and obtaining a new subscription
- Preparation of single line diagrams
- Preparation of the project application file
For our eligible applications, the main services provided before the field application of the projects:
- Analysis of the site where the facility is planned through simulation programs
- Selecting the products to be used on the basis of field geographical features, customer needs and profitability/cost
- Preparation of integration projects for the use of products in the field
- Design of interconnection equipment, grid connection systems
- Designing the necessary construction projects and site slope in order to capture the most appropriate radiation in the field
- Making shading analyzes by designing the panel constructions to be used in three dimensions and applying them to the site with the determined slope
- Planning the issues such as grounding, lightning protection, cable routing etc. to create the lowest cost
- Creating the project files of the projects that meet the customer needs and investment targets in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, submitting them to TEDAŞ and following the approval procedures.
Services provided for our projects approved by TEDAŞ:
- Preparation of zoning projects
- Planning of material supplies according to the schedule
- Regulative follow-up of necessary studies on incentives, exemptions, etc.
- Installation and commissioning of the site
- Creation and operation of preventive and preventive maintenance plans.